When I started Little Deer, I had my own sweetie in mind (read “The Inspiration: My Own Little Deer”) so naturally I created things I would put her in, and now items I would hang in her room, too.
One thing I want my customers to consider is the multiple ways the decor I offer can be used. Our two piece Baby Shower banner can be used as decor in the nursery (“Baby” draped above the crib or change table is one idea), as a piece for any shower (minus the “baby” for bridal) and of course as the statement piece for any baby shower (the two pieces used together)! We can of course do any colour the customer chooses. I love custom orders!
Other items to consider as versitile are our dreamcatchers. I present the store as a baby shop, so my customers can easily only envision the dreamcatchers I sell in the nursery, particularly our dreamcatcher mobiles. I’d like to show you a couple ways to use our dreamcatchers to dress up even mature spaces like the master bedroom or living room!
- Triple Hoop Dreamcatcher – Little Deer on Etsy
- Plaid Flannel Sherpa Throw Blanket – Overstock.com
- Table Lamp with Drum Shade – All Modern
- Dream Metal Wall Art – Dot & Bo
- Triptych Candles – Arhaus
- Cream Area Rug – Target
- Navy Armchair – Pier 1
- White and Black Grid Pillow – Unison Home
- Cocktail Ottoman – Overstock
- Navy and White Dreamcatcher Mobile – Little Deer on Etsy
Let me know your ideas by leaving me a comment!