Something I’ve found to be incredibly popular (and clever!) lately is keeping rooms a neutral colour such as grey, white, or beige and then adding items that are interchangeable with big pops of colour. This way, you can keep your space fresh and in season.
As we approach the end of January, most of us are clinging to the thought of Spring to get us through the last few weeks of blustering winter winds. Get ready for spring by freshening up your nursery with beautiful Valentines red!
- Red Rectangle Pillow – Leah Ashley OKC on Etsy
- In The Rose Garden Heart Shaped Fabric Garland – Little Deer on Etsy
- Set of three Red Rose Arrangements – One Kings Lane
- In The Rose Garden Floral Dreamcatcher Mobile – Little Deer on Etsy
- Set of 3 Moose Coat Hooks – The Shabby Store on Etsy
Don’t forget to shop Little Deer before January 31 with code YUMMY for 25% off!